Cookies Policy for WATURU ApS
Last updated: August 17, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative:
Last updated: August 22, 2018
WATURU thinks your personal data belongs to you. We strive to respect and process your personal data with due care all the time. When you visit our sites, you can be sure that your privacy is respected.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the types of personal data we collect when using WATURUs website and the steps we take to protect your personal data.
This policy and its principles apply to personally identifiable information we ask for and which you provide. This means information that directly or indirectly identifies you, for example your name, your physical address, email address, IP address or other contact information.
We aim to process personal data that are sufficient, relevant and relevant to the purpose of it. We believe in being transparent about the types of personal data we collect and the reason we collect your information. We collect and process only personal data where we have legitimate reasons for it and in accordance with the Personal Data Regulation.
Upon request, WATURU will provide you with further information about our processing and protection of your personal data when you visit our sites or communicate with us through other channels. See the contact section below.
Collection of personal data
We hope that the following information will help you make an informed decision to share your personal data with us. You are always free to decide whether you will provide your personally identifiable information to us or not.
Visit our website
By visiting and browsing our sites and most other services, we do not require personally identifiable information. We may collect limited non-personally identifiable information that your browser makes available when you visit a website. This may be your IP address, browser language, geographic location data, date and time, and cookies. We use non-personal data to better understand the user experience and interaction with the sites and further improve our offers and services. Our policy for using cookies is available here: https://www.waturu.com/cookies-privacy/
When you request to receive newsletters, marketing and promotional material, general information or connect to us online, we may collect the following personally identifiable information, depending on which contact you request, for example:
- Contact information (email, address, telephone, position), company name, gender and language preferences
- Event, meeting (including feedback on content and services of events you participate in through surveys), travel information
- Wherever you contact us on social platforms, we can also collect information you send to and from our services
- We can also collect your precise location in real time using beacon technology, GPS, mobile phone masts, Wi-Fi signals and / or future technologies
- We may also collect information from business partners, third parties acting on your behalf, and other platforms that help provide services. For example, we can receive meeting data from an event registration provider
We use your personally identifiable information to provide you with the desired services and can send you marketing and promotional material relevant to you, including invitations to events and seminars, product and services, to keep in touch and provide you with updates, updates and other business related information relevant to you.
You may at any time request us to delete your personally identifiable information. Contact email@example.com and write GDPR in the subject field.
WATURU, Denmark, is the data controller for personal data collected through our website and as you leave us. We always strive to comply with GDPR and other applicable data protection laws. If you have any complaints regarding our handling of your personally identifiable information that can not be solved directly with us, please contact Data Inspectorate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Depending on what services you request from us, we process only your personally identifiable information, where we have a legitimate basis to do so. Where we require your consent to collect and process your personal data, the Request Form will be provided in a clear, specific and explicit manner.
If we have requested your consent, it may be revoked at any time by contacting us and we will no longer use or process your personally identifiable information.
As a rule, WATURU never discloses or sells your personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals unless we have your consent. We may share such information under any of the following limited circumstances:
- With your consent
- Where we are required by law or have good faith in believing that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect WATURU's rights, property or security, its users or the public
- We can store and process personal data collected on our site in any country where WATURU or our hosting providers maintain facilities. By using our services, you agree to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside of your country
We strive to introduce appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss or change, unauthorized disclosure or access and other illegal forms of treatment. We strive to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data is appropriate for the risks identified by the nature and use of your personal data.
We restrict access to your personal data to our employees and suppliers who need the information to process them on our behalf and who are contractually bound to keep your personal data safe and confidential.
Updates to your information
Where we treat your personal data, we strive to ensure that they are accurate and up to date. We will try to delete or correct personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete. If you need to update or correct your personally identifiable information, please contact email@example.com and write GDPR in the subject field with your request and we will provide you with a link to update and correct your personally identifiable information.
We store only your personal data as long as it is necessary to meet the purposes outlined in this policy or the purposes for which you have otherwise been informed. We retain your information as long as permitted under applicable legal basis, after which they are deleted.
If our legal basis is dependent on your consent, you may revoke your consent at any time. Where you have exercised your right to revoke your consent, we may be required to keep your personally identifiable information for a certain period of time so that we can fulfill our legal obligations and defend us in legal disputes under certain circumstances.
Links to third party sites
Your rights as an individual under this policy
As we process your personal data, you can exercise certain rights under special circumstances.
In connection with your personal data, you may request that:
- Access your personal data (request for access to data subjects)
- Correct your personal information
- Delete your personal information
- Limit processing of your personal information
- Oppose the processing of your personal information
- Revoke your consent
- All requests must be in writing and must be signed by you and include details of the name, address and preferably your email address to confirm your identity. If the applicable legislation contains an administrative fee to accommodate such a request (including superficial or excessive requests), such fee may be charged by WATURU
All valid requests will be processed promptly and we will reply within 30 days of receipt of your request.
Submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and write GDPR in the subject field.
If your request has been rejected for the reasons stated, you may file a complaint with the local data protection authorities in the jurisdiction of the office where the services are provided.
Changes to this policy
WATURU reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. We expect most such changes to be smaller, but there may be changes that are more significant. The date of the last change is stated at the end of this document.
If you have additional questions or wish to exercise your rights, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and write GDPR in the subject field at any time.