The IPO was subscribed by 615%
Dear all, thank you for the interest in getting behind Waturu. We are now looking forward to the first trading day which is on Monday Maj 20th. The following is from the latest Company Announcement:
NOT TO BE PUBLISHED, DISTRIBUTED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN US, AUSTRALIA, CANADA OR JAPAN.
Company Announcement No. 5
Vejle, 13 May 2019
Waturu Holding A / S's offer was subscribed by 615%.
The offer of up to DKK 17.75 million New shares have been received very positively by both professional and private investors, which together have subscribed for DKK 43.5 million corresponding to the maximum offer being subscribed by 245%. The real offer in the market was - exclusive cornerstone investors, DKK 5,005,000, whereby the offer in the market was subscribed by 615%.
Waturu Holding A/S ("Waturu" or "The Company") today announces the result of the offering of new shares in connection with the IPO on Nasdaq First North Denmark ("The Offering"), cf. company announcement no. 1 of April 26, 2019 and company description, published the same day. The offer was closed on 10 May 2019 at. 16.00 (Danish time). The company's offer of up to 2,581,818 new shares at a tender price of DKK 6,875 per share (the "Offer Shares") was oversubscribed and thus gives the Company gross proceeds of DKK 17.75 million and a market value of DKK 72.75 million.
Waturu has received subscriptions from more than 1600. The first trading day on Nasdaq First North Denmark is May 20, 2019, under the symbol "Waturu" (ISIN: DK0061134780).
"Thanks to all the investors who were trying to get shares in Waturu. Due to the amazing interest that resulted in the offer being heavily oversubscribed, it was decided in consultation with our adviser to distribute the shares according to a distribution key where the investors who invested over DKK 300.000 is allocated 13.595 shares and where all investors who have subscribed between DKK 5.843,75 or up to DKK 300.000,00 receive a minimum allocation of 600 shares. Investors who did not receive shares may from Monday 20.5. at 9.00 pm., buy shares in Waturu when the stock is listed and opens on Nasdaq. We have from the start had a desire to bring as many new private investors into the company as possible, but I would like to state that we regret that we unfortunately did not have the opportunity to get everyone involved. Thanks to our partners and the whole team Waturu is now looking forward to continuing our journey as a listed company, along with all our new shareholders, ”says Chairman Thomas Marschall.
Summary of the Offering:
• Waturu issued 2,581,818 new shares at a tender price of DKK 6,875 per share, which resulted in gross proceeds to the Company of DKK 17.75 million. kr.
• Shares have been allocated to more than 1100 investors. • Based on the offer price, Waturu's market value after completion of the Offering is DKK 72.75 million. kr.
• All subscription orders in the range of DKK 5.843,75 and DKK 300.000,00 are allocated 600 shares corresponding to the minimum allocation.
• All subscription orders over DKK 300,000 have been awarded 13,595 shares.
• All subscription orders below DKK 5.843,75, corresponding to 849 shares or less, did not receive shares.
• Following completion of the Offering, Waturus' share capital will increased from DKK 400,000 to 8,000,000. shares with a nominal value of DKK 0.05 to DKK 529,091 divided into 10,581,818 shares with a nominal value of 0.05 kr. Additional information Registration of the capital increase in the Danish Business Authority is expected to take place on 16 May 2019.
The first trading day on Nasdaq First North in Copenhagen for the Company's shares is expected to be May 20, 2019, under the symbol "Waturu" and the ISIN code DK0061134780. The admission to trading requires that Nasdaq First North Denmark formally approves the spread of shares.
For more information: CEO Toke Reedtz, tel: +45 5188 1262, e-mail: email@example.com CFO Michael Nørgaard, tel: +45 2720 6214, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waturu Holding A / S Sjællandsgade 32, 1th. 7100 Vejle www.waturu.com
Certified Adviser Västra Hammen Corporate Finance AB Per Lönn, tel. +46 40 200 255 Jungmansgatan 12 211 11 Malmö Sweden www.vhcorp.se